Thoughts on averages ?

timbgtm

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Bigr hamr
Staff member
Super Moderator
137   0
Reaction score
While speaking with my doctor this morning, )subject being mask) i told him I finally found usefulness for these ridiculous mask, POLLEN, these mask finally have usefulness . The doctor then tells me about a trip he took to Asia, he said of course most wore mask. His tour guide said they wore them because of pollen and pollution from China, apparently the country he was traveling through adjoined Chinese border. Anyhow this got me to thinking on my way home on other usefulness of these ridiculous mask.hmmm?

Home much has the averages of ugly chicks, (guys too) getting laid? It has to have made an improvement in folks sex lives right?

Save $$ on buying potential mates alcohol expenses?

Oh, I'm not speaking from personal experience! Lol. :pop2: Thoughts

BetterwMask.png
UglywoMask.png

Masks should be mandatory sometimes.

While speaking with my doctor this morning, )subject being mask) i told him I finally found usefulness for these ridiculous mask, POLLEN, these mask finally have usefulness . The doctor then tells me about a trip he took to Asia, he said of course most wore mask. His tour guide said they wore them because of pollen and pollution from China, apparently the country he was traveling through adjoined Chinese border. Anyhow this got me to thinking on my way home on other usefulness of these ridiculous mask.hmmm?

Home much has the averages of ugly chicks, (guys too) getting laid? It has to have made an improvement in folks sex lives right?

Save $$ on buying potential mates alcohol expenses?

Oh, I'm not speaking from personal experience! Lol. :pop2: Thoughts
Making withdrawals from the bank? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom