• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thought some of you old guys might know him….

lostchild

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Protector of the 100 acre wood
68   0
Reaction score
IMG_3028.jpeg

I seem to remember 41mag 41mag saying he was close kin to the owner of JR’s Loghouse if I’m not mistaken… condolences to the family.
Yessir….Jerry was my cousin. His mother (Mildred) and my mother were sisters . Jerry was a good man. Very giving and thoughtful of others. Always willing to help where he could, etc.,
He will definitely be missed throughout the family but he had gotten fairly old (as we all do , lol ) .
It seems like after the older, more advanced members of the family die off that the younger generations just do not gather as much.
I feel like the reunions aren’t as popular as they once were.
I’m not just talking about our family…it appears to be the norm throughout I have noticed. People in general don’t seem to gather as far as family reunions as much anymore.
May be just my opinion….but it does seem that way to me ! lol.

Thanks to all who have sent well wishes and condolences for Jerry Romano ! He will be missed for sure . 🥲

Ken / aka - 41mag

Yessir….Jerry was my cousin. His mother (Mildred) and my mother were sisters . Jerry was a good man. Very giving and thoughtful of others. Always willing to help where he could, etc.,
He will definitely be missed throughout the family but he had gotten fairly old (as we all do , lol ) .
It seems like after the older, more advanced members of the family die off that the younger generations just do not gather as much.
I feel like the reunions aren’t as popular as they once were.
I’m not just talking about our family…it appears to be the norm throughout I have noticed. People in general don’t seem to gather as far as family reunions as much anymore.
May be just my opinion….but it does seem that way to me ! lol.

Thanks to all who have sent well wishes and condolences for Jerry Romanos ! He will be missed for sure . 🥲

Ken / aka - 41mag
sorry for your loss 🙏 for you and your family
you are very true when the older ones depart us it seems reunions and traditions go with them
there are those certain family members that are the glue that holds the unity together
sucks getting older but we are the sometimes blessed ones to get to do it

Some of my extended family are the owners of all the “Old Hickory House” restaurants as well …… What is left of them anyhow. There were some of them that were sold off as single restaurants also but kept the name and all…

Back
Top Bottom