THOSE %#@&$ CHINESE AND THEIR EFFING VIRUS…

lostchild

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Protector of the 100 acre wood
68   0
Reaction score
Well, we were all set to go up and visit with the daughter and son-in-law for Christmas. This would have been our first year to stay with them and be there when the grandson wakes up to Santa’s visit. (And probably his last year believing). All packed and pulling out tomorrow a.m.
She called a little while ago to cancel saying that a couple of her business partners whom she’d been in meetings and out to dinner with have just tested positive for Covid. She has not been tested yet, but naturally doesn’t want paw-paw and gramma exposed.
I’m sure there are millions of folks with lots worse problems than ours this Christmas.
So, I’m just going to open a fresh bottle of Woodford and chill.
#F Joe Biden
#F the Chinese

BUT,
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU REPROBATES.. FROM EEYORE..
E7E69035-BE62-498F-8F59-436B5F94CDF7.jpeg

Tell her to get a rapid test kit from CVS or Walgreens
Rapid may not show yet if she’s recently exposed.
Well, we were all set to go up and visit with the daughter and son-in-law for Christmas. This would have been our first year to stay with them and be there when the grandson wakes up to Santa’s visit. (And probably his last year believing). All packed and pulling out tomorrow a.m.
She called a little while ago to cancel saying that a couple of her business partners whom she’d been in meetings and out to dinner with have just tested positive for Covid. She has not been tested yet, but naturally doesn’t want paw-paw and gramma exposed.
I’m sure there are millions of folks with lots worse problems than ours this Christmas.
So, I’m just going to open a fresh bottle of Woodford and chill.
#F Joe Biden
#F the Chinese

BUT,
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU REPROBATES.. FROM EEYORE..
View attachment 3797740
If you’re vaccinated, you should be fine especially with a booster. Omicron is extremely mild in most cases, even without the jab.

Welcome to the club. Family out of state that were coming in had to cancel cause of Covid in the house, and today, my youngest gets it. A shiite ton of food marinating in the fridge and an ass ton of alcohol waiting to be consumed. So, we are trying to reschedule for a New Year's celebration if everyone can come down after 10 days.

Back
Top Bottom