• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thompson Machine Group Buy

What's the difference between a Fixed Barrel Mount vs a Recoil Booster??

<< Total Noob.

Still debating about ordering the QMF-2 or wait til my Isis22 come in and play with it first and then decide. If I get on the QMF-45 as well... that's more than a grand I'll be spending and wont see any "result" or "product" for at least six months...

Not sure how the GF will feel about that. I'll have to convince her tomorrow.
The fixed barrel mount is for firearms with just that... Fixed barrels. The booster is for semi auto firearms like hks glocks etc. they need the booster to aid in reliability.

An example of the fixed barrel is your ruger 22s , ar15s and unique guns like the hk p9s.

Last edited:
What's the difference between a Fixed Barrel Mount vs a Recoil Booster??

<< Total Noob.

Still debating about ordering the QMF-2 or wait til my Isis22 come in and play with it first and then decide. If I get on the QMF-45 as well... that's more than a grand I'll be spending and wont see any "result" or "product" for at least six months...

Not sure how the GF will feel about that. I'll have to convince her tomorrow.

She'll be aight. She'll have 6 months to get over it. haha

Might a well get both because once you get the ISIS you're going to want another one.

Form 3s are sitting on the FL examiner's desk, and have been. Just waiting to get them back and we can start the paperwork. I called the other day to check. I will again next week.

Recent events should not really affect form3/4 times I wouldn't think, but here I go thinking logically about an illogical entity....

People are buying SBR too. :[ Sorry for bad news. Someone said Clyde had bunch of 6933 that was sold instantly.

Form 3s are sitting on the FL examiner's desk, and have been. Just waiting to get them back and we can start the paperwork. I called the other day to check. I will again next week.

Recent events should not really affect form3/4 times I wouldn't think, but here I go thinking logically about an illogical entity....

I cant wait!

Jake, are you on the Saker list? I hear they are very close with production!

Back
Top Bottom