• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Thompson Machine Group Buy

I don't want to have to put raised sights for a 22lr can. I have seen the Warlock, Sparrow, Spectre and they allow you to still see the sights. The Isis22 is only a little larger in diameter so really want to know if the sights are still visible. I am sure I will want to shoot just for fun but I want to be able to hit plinking targets. I want to hit what I am aiming for.

Thats why I got the ruger 22/45 lite. already has raised sights and a threaded barrel :thumb: From looking at the picture you should still be able to see the sights.

So far for the Isis, I have 2 checks supposedly in the mail, one person bringing by cash this week, one paid with CC, and one planning to pay wednesday. Thats 5 so we should be a go there.

For the QMF I only have one order, but I did have 2 folks at the gun show this weekend say they wanted in. We'll see if they are for real.

I am still unfamiliar with the process. So if I get a trust set up, all I have to pay for is the Isis? Or do I have to pay the trust, Isis, and tax stamp? If I have done nothing to begin the process of acquiring a .22 can, how much will all of this cost? Thank you to anyone who can answer.

Back
Top Bottom