• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This place used to be a haven for insomniacs

I used to be a terrible sleeper. I'd sleep in naps 15-30 minutes at a time. Plus, I'd need to nap during the day. Id just about nod off while I was driving.
I'm about to sound like a ****ing old man

CPap machine! I had a couple friends that told me theirs changed their lives and they got a full night's rest. Just telling me that it was amazing. So I go get a sleep study to find out I don't have sleep apnea but I snore. Thats good enough for them I guess since they're selling machines. Anyway, got my CPap and they weren't lying. I slap that bad boy on when I'm ready to close my eyes and I sleep until my alarm goes off or I have to pee.
It takes a week or so to get used to sleeping with it on your face (I got one that comes in top of my head and just has nose nozzles, not a mouth breather) but it really did change my life. I don't nap in the day, I am more alert, I get more work done, lost weight, etc, etc.
I guess it keeps me from choking on my own neck fat at night or something but yall look into it.

I give Cpap machine two thumbs way up as embarrassing as it is to get old.
I guess it had been so long since I knew what it was like to sleep well I had forgotten.
Total life changer being able to sleep, check it out for yourselves guys.
All you CPAP users need one of these. I'm a roller and I used to wake up with that hose wrapped around my neck. My wife ordered this thing and it works great. It should be standard equipment for every cpap machine.
Screenshot_20211104-114437_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Thank you but sadly no.
My wife, the center of my universe is terminally ill and I'm her caregiver.
This requires my attention 24/7 and I'm happy to give it.
Without her I'm just a shadow without a soul.
Lord I hate to hear that she’s terminally ill, may the lord watch over you both. My sleep problems are from past trauma’s that make me wake up in a very violent way. I just find it easier to just stay awake as long as I can at least.

Lord I hate to hear that she’s terminally ill, may the lord watch over you both. My sleep problems are from past trauma’s that make me wake up in a very violent way. I just find it easier to just stay awake as long as I can at least.
Thank you and hopefully one day you'll find the peace you need.

Back
Top Bottom