• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This place used to be a haven for insomniacs

Use a fan, it works wonders and it's cheaper......Just sayin.....
Two fans and a little minnie ac which actually works pretty dang good.
20230512_173524.jpg

I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm usually buried under a pile of dogs either. Apparently on my fat ass is the most comfortable place in the house to lay.

Two fans and a little minnie ac which actually works pretty dang good.View attachment 5708077
I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm usually buried under a pile of dogs either. Apparently on my fat ass is the most comfortable place in the house to lay.
I like your set up. The dogs I'm sure like the cool air too

Gentlemen I fell into a coma yesterday afternoon. I didn't sleep a wink yesterday morning. So I gathered up my range gear and headed out to the woods at 8:30a.m.. I stayed out there for few hours and stopped and talked to my second mom ( she babysat for me for years when I was young ). I got home about 2 o'clock pm. I fell into a deep a slumber at about 2:30p.m. and slept until 2:30a.m. this morning. I was deep asleep to the point of crazy dreams. Felt good though. The bad side is I probably won't sleep for another 3 days. I do feel refreshed and rested for change. I woke up immediately and cleaned one of the guns I took to the range. If that's a indication of how good I felt.

Back
Top Bottom