• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This MF…

Outrage. Let's wish the victim a speedy recovery.

As it pertains to us in GA, and most particularly in the City of Atlanta:

Increase the Police Salary.

Increase the Police Training Budget.

Voters are watching, and we do not take kindly to being threatened by street trash on our way to the grocery store, with zero police in sight. Where were you? I would imagine de-funded. But lets not go there.

On this I'm voting on time in Fulton County. Believe it.

Shooting him is too lenient. If they catch the POS they should surgically severe his spinal cord at the neck so he spends the rest of his life laying in a prison bed as a quadriplegic, staring at the ceiling and ****ting on himself.
asian.gif

Outrage. Let's wish the victim a speedy recovery.

As it pertains to us in GA, and most particularly in the City of Atlanta:

Increase the Police Salary.

Increase the Police Training Budget.

Voters are watching, and we do not take kindly to being threatened by street trash on our way to the grocery store, with zero police in sight. Where were you? I would imagine de-funded. But lets not go there.

On this I'm voting on time in Fulton County. Believe it.
Increase police salary and police budget so they can lock up more crims so that lawyers and politicians can let them go because the DA is up for election and pandering to his base? I agree with your sentiments but until we start handing out actual justice to the scum out there I am not sure what the point is sometimes. We need to start executing a lot more low lifes.

Back
Top Bottom