• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

My 5 month old Golden Doodle love the wind when we are driving...

Attachments

• IMG_1811.jpg
    IMG_1811.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 10
Nice^^^ We specifically rented a house at Cape San Blas a couple years ago because the beach is pooch friendly. We couldn't stop our Rottie from drinking the Salt Water, we had to keep her away from the water for the rest of the visit. Poor thing was power squirting dookie for an hour

She passed early last year, bone cancer. She was a great dog but not very bright

fragile.jpg

Nice^^^ We specifically rented a house at Cape San Blas a couple years ago because the beach is pooch friendly. We couldn't stop our Rottie from drinking the Salt Water, we had to keep her away from the water for the rest of the visit. Poor thing was power squirting dookie for an hour

She passed early last year, bone cancer. She was a great dog but not very bright

fragile.jpg
That is sooo funny…ours drank so much sea water just this morning and squirted like a fire hose for the next hour! We usually take them to St. Simons GA, but came here this year for a change. St. Simons is the most dog friendly beach we know of.

That is sooo funny…ours drank so much sea water just this morning and squirted like a fire hose for the next hour! We usually take them to St. Simons GA, but came here this year for a change. St. Simons is the most dog friendly beach we know of.
Note to self: When neighbors damn Beagle gets out at 3am and roams my neighborhood baying at nothing at about 120 decibels right next to my house then feed it salt water.

Back
Top Bottom