• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

Nov 18 a year ago we said goodbye to Cookie.....After 12 wonderful years, she went to sleep for the last time in my arms.

It's been a tough year without a dog in the house. Nov 17 we are adopting a new pooch. ODT, Meet Lola, a deaf Aussie puppy...she already knows several hand signals and loves to take rides. I hope she learns to like snow....

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-13 at 14.32.53.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-13 at 12.22.52.jpeg

She's had a full day and is exhausted after playing with her pack. My wife is bringing her from from FL and I've been getting the house ready and telling the cats they will need to behave.

Nov 18 a year ago we said goodbye to Cookie.....After 12 wonderful years, she went to sleep for the last time in my arms.

It's been a tough year without a dog in the house. Nov 17 we are adopting a new pooch. ODT, Meet Lola, a deaf Aussie puppy...she already knows several hand signals and loves to take rides. I hope she learns to like snow....

View attachment 3677725

View attachment 3677726

She's had a full day and is exhausted after playing with her pack. My wife is bringing her from from FL and I've been getting the house ready and telling the cats they will need to behave.
That is a beautiful pup

View attachment 3677725

View attachment 3677726

Awesome man! Aussies are great dogs. I've had dozens of dogs and Tippy is the best dog I have ever had.
20210620_160321.jpg

Back
Top Bottom