• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This is probably a dumb question, but...

GAGunguy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
260   1
Reaction score
I'm watching CSI Miami last night and the CSI's tested for GSR - Gun shot residue. Its felt like in tv time it was the next day. Assuming the shooter washed his hands, and or took a shower would they still have reside on their hands?

I usually scrub my hands after going to the range. What say you ODT brain trust? Does GSR stick to you after you have washed your hands? Or is CSI Miami full of ****?

Who is Brian and why does he have a trust?

1705339127358.jpeg

I'm watching CSI Miami last night and the CSI's tested for GSR - Gun shot residue. Its felt like in tv time it was the next day. Assuming the shooter washed his hands, and or took a shower would they still have reside on their hands?

I usually scrub my hands after going to the range. What say you ODT brain trust? Does GSR stick to you after you have washed your hands? Or is CSI Miami full of ****?

TV = suspension of disbelief required to enjoy.

I don't know about residue, but I can tell you I hate watching any of the LE shows. They ain't real. They put something out they think the public will watch. Loosely based is the best way to describe it

I’m dunno but I saw a show the other day on Netflix where they did a ballistics check on a bullet recovered from a body and determined the bullet came from a Glock 17 gen 4. Not just a 9mm pistol but a Glock. Not just any Glock, a Glock 17. Not just any Glock 17, gen 4! A gen 4!!!

Those Brits are amazing with their technology! 🙄

Back
Top Bottom