• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

this is a PSA thread so dont move-anyone make fake covid vaccine passports?????

ohh i totally trust that the folks in and around the city of atlanta who counted the votes to ensure the integrity of our voting system in which the vast majority of votes were done via mail with no true authenticating practices :)

They tried it with hillery, had 4 years to perfect it. Now the new normal.

I know I will get hammered for this post but I would like this site to stay online.
I think it is not in the best interest of this site to post anything about taking a few people with rifles through an airport. If something horrible like that were to happen, it would probably be linked to this site by the media whether it was connected or not and it would be the end of this site and probably all sites like it.
I'm not going to self-censor.

Forging documents to travel on an airplane... smart.

Making posts on a monitored sited about it... even more smarter.

Play with that sort of federal offense and you might find you wish you had just stayed home.

But it’s not gonna happen for non-international travel. Stop worrying.

Play with that sort of federal offense and you might find you wish you had just stayed home.
What did Patrick Henry say? Oh, yeah: "Give me liberty or give me death".

b17c61c292a50a6ee4586abce5c94887--tv-quotes-my-dad.jpg

serious question, i wont get one but then again i dont want to be burdened by not having my "papers" so id like something that shows i have been vaccinated even though i havent (because its really no ones business as to my health). id like to get one early on before they start requiring these things; its simply to streamline things and avoid the drama of me asserting my rights to free travel and HIPAA

that said........is there a national registry or database that corroborates the vaccine passport or is just a piece of paper they give you. or better yet does anyone know a doctor who will inject the vaccine into a piece of fruit i have curled up in my elbow joint :)

It's a Small Paper that says when you took your shots. I just took a picture of mine on my cell phone to show TSA , when I go see my grandkids in the summer.

But it’s not gonna happen for non-international travel. Stop worrying.
**** the government

there i said it on a monitored site :)

Back
Top Bottom