• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Third one this week......whistle pig!

that how RCBS rock chucker got its name btw. Out west their called Rock Chucks/ Bullet Swage. A dude i know who eat them said they "taste like roast beef". ima have to be real hungry first so dont kill em all just yet.
Yeah, I’d have to be REALLY hungry! Don’t think I’m gonna run out of em just yet, they seem to be VERY abundant around my place. I probably pop 30+ a year and have been living on this property all my life (I’m 61 years old).

Yeah, I’d have to be REALLY hungry! Don’t think I’m gonna run out of em just yet, they seem to be VERY abundant around my place. I probably pop 30+ a year and have been living on this property all my life 61years.
BBQ sauce makes everything taste better lol

I had a friend who's father owned a ton of land in Millwood Va. He raised cattle and they were costing him on average 1,200 in damage to cattle and equipment do to the holes they create..He asked if I would like to shoot some..Well Duh I replied and off we went, but I did prefecit it by saying, only if I can eat one..That has to be the most foul nasty greasy meat, I have ever tasted..Some lessons I only learn the hard way. We shot so many I ran out of ammo...

I had a friend who's father owned a ton of land in Millwood Va. He raised cattle and they were costing him on average 1,200 in damage to cattle and equipment do to the holes they create..He asked if I would like to shoot some..Well Duh I replied and off we went, but I did prefecit it by saying, only if I can eat one..That has to be the most foul nasty greasy meat, I have ever tasted..Some lessons I only learn the hard way. We shot so many I ran out of ammo...
Thank you for the heads up DD :thumb:

LOL! Nah, but these critters can sure do some damage, burrowing in my yard, getting in my wife’s flower beds and chomping on her flowers! I’ve seen them climb trees but never saw one chuck any wood.
Don't you watch TV? I see it all the time on the Geico ads. It'sa gotz to be real!

Mine haven't come out yet. It's just now getting warm enough to see them. Mangy looking suckers when they first come out, but as soon as the clover starts popping, the shootin' begins. I shoot 'em long range and short range and have a separate tool depending on which day of the week and phase of the moon!

This is the third kudzu bear I’ve popped this week in my backyard. Just about over run with these rascals! Marlin 922M 22 magnum does it again! 60 yard head shot, Federal 50 grain JHP

My dad said he shot one once and tried to eat it, but it was so greasy and he didn't like it at all.

Back
Top Bottom