• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things that piss me off,,,,,,, (please contribute)

Another thing that has me p.o'd, Yahoo articles have taken away the ability to respond "temporarily". Guess they don't care for getting their a**es handed to them in the comments, calling out their idiocy and left leaning bias.

iu
The kinda chick that inspires burner phones fake names and butt sex.

Yeah. And WTF is with people waiting until the car in front clears the intersection completely on a left turn arrow before proceeding? I mean WTF!
That's annoying enough by itself. But there seems to be an ongoing trend in Houston Co. I don't know if it's just because of all the overpaid gubment employee jagoffs or if I'm just not getting any respect driving a Kia Soul. But every single day some asshole sees me running 50+ on a surface road and turns out in front of me anyway. More than a few times it's been a damn Nissan Altima usually with a Bibb Co tag. But just today it was a late model Super Duty in Perry and a very late model Suburban on Russell Parkway. Oh my God I wanna do the Earnhardt on them and spin them out into a wall or median. But it's kinda hard in a car this size.
On a side note there are makes/models of vehicles that just attract ghetto thugs and douchebags. The Nissan Altima no matter what year is one of those vehicles

That's annoying enough by itself. But there seems to be an ongoing trend in Houston Co. I don't know if it's just because of all the overpaid gubment employee jagoffs or if I'm just not getting any respect driving a Kia Soul. But every single day some asshole sees me running 50+ on a surface road and turns out in front of me anyway. More than a few times it's been a damn Nissan Altima usually with a Bibb Co tag. But just today it was a late model Super Duty in Perry and a very late model Suburban on Russell Parkway. Oh my God I wanna do the Earnhardt on them and spin them out into a wall or median. But it's kinda hard in a car this size.
On a side note there are makes/models of vehicles that just attract ghetto thugs and douchebags. The Nissan Altima no matter what year is one of those vehicles
Dodge Charger, Chrysler Magnum or 300. They run their tires bald on the left of you so they can get in front, then come to a gott damned stop to "creep" into the damned Burger Thing parking lot. Idiots.

Volume I:

People who love to voice their opinion but forget that others have the same right.
$0.40 target ammo
Neighbors who cut their grass before 8:00 am
Left lane lurkers
People who don’t read the whole email.
Employees
Customers
Things/people who waste my time
Unnecessary meetings
Driving to unnecessary meetings
‘You must......’
Alternately, ‘you gotta.....’
Steak before salad
Micro-management
Low water pressure
****ty wine
Hot beer
Those stupid metal bar stools that every new restaurant insists in using
‘Hi, my name is ______ and I’ll be taking care of you tonight.’
People who dont answer the phone 3 seconds after they call/text you

Dodge Charger, Chrysler Magnum or 300. They run their tires bald on the left of you so they can get in front, then come to a gott damned stop to "creep" into the damned Burger Thing parking lot. Idiots.
Oh yeah definitely 3 models that attract assholes. Kinda sad about the Magnum. It's a wagon and I dig wagons. But it doesn't really matter what make/model it is. Everyday I see Democrats in late model Mercedes and BMWs with oversized wheels earing something from a McDonald's wrapper. I really don't get that. Can't you wait 20 minutes until you get home to eat your dollar menu fake bull****?

Back
Top Bottom