• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

There is a god

Wow. I own a gun but I don't shoot people in the mall. Stereotype much?

I've own two bikes over the years and miss riding. Sold my last one when my first child was born. I don't know you personally, or any of the other riders who cruise through up here. But I have seen folks do things up here on two wheels that is both careless and inconsiderate of the families that live here. About once a year we have to help someone pull what's left of their bike out of the horse pasture then mend fences or even out of the yard that my kids play in. I didn't accuse you of anything.

I've own two bikes over the years and miss riding. Sold my last one when my first child was born. I don't know you personally, or any of the other riders who cruise through up here. But I have seen folks do things up here on two wheels that is both careless and inconsiderate of the families that live here. About once a year we have to help someone pull what's left of their bike out of the horse pasture then mend fences or even out of the yard that my kids play in. I didn't accuse you of anything.

I understand I have been riding 45 years and don't mind telling you I have flagged some of those idiots down to tell them what I think of their riding and thanking them for giving us who ride a bad name. We long time riders have a saying "Darwin will weed them out" it's just a shame when they hurt someone in the process. Take care

Last edited:
I understand I have been riding 45 years and don't mind telling you I have flagged some of those idiots down to tell them what I think of their riding and thanking them for giving us who ride a bad name. We long time riders have a saying "Darwin will weed them out" it's just a shame when they hurt someone in the process. Take care

Ha! You're right about that. Just about every weekend, life flight flies over the house. Keep the rubber side down!

Back
Top Bottom