The whole trailer stinks like farts

Does the air in the trailer have a greenish cast to it as well?
No that's the bad part. It's just this invisible methane presence that would probably Blow a nice blue flame if you held a lighter up to it. But the last time I did that as a teenager I burned the hair innmy ass crack and that stunk worse than the fart.

whatever, that aint nothing compared to what happened to me this morning

evidently a mixture of corona and two bowls of off brand lucky charms aint the sorta thing to drive into you right before bed

luckily my comode damn near forms a full airtite seal when i ascend the throne; but the pressure from said event damn near compromised the seal.....i thought i was going to be in real trouble. didnt realize how bad it was until after i stood up and unleashed what i can only describe as an unholy accompanying aura that quickly dispersed into every corner of the bathroom. thats when the real fun starts, do you try and handle it while trapped in that room or do you escape only to have it follow you throughout the house

whatever, that aint nothing compared to what happened to me this morning

evidently a mixture of corona and two bowls of off brand lucky charms aint the sorta thing to drive into you right before bed

luckily my comode damn near forms a full airtite seal when i ascend the throne; but the pressure from said event damn near compromised the seal.....i thought i was going to be in real trouble. didnt realize how bad it was until after i stood up and unleashed what i can only describe as an unholy accompanying aura that quickly dispersed into every corner of the bathroom. thats when the real fun starts, do you try and handle it while trapped in that room or do you escape only to have it follow you throughout the house

Liquid body odor and cereal. Who would have thought?

Well, start by drinking ANY OTHER BEER besides Corona. That stuff is gross. Something that requires a lime to be drinkable doesn't taste good. It has the skunky taste by design.
You're 110% right on the Corona. Without a lime its NOT drinkable. And that other one Landshark is worse. It's like like they rebottled Miller High Life and marked it up to premium beer prices.
I've had several people tell me that is beer or that beer screws up their guts. Some say Natural Light enables them to **** through a screen door. Lots of guys say the same about draft beer. I love draft beer. I wish I could get one of them keg fridges with the tap on top.
Anyway, after my third blowout today I think I'm in the clear. But there's still a pot full of pinto beans in the fridge. And they were good...

3 suggestions:
shopping
shopping
shopping

Back
Top Bottom