• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The walking dead returns tonight.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
The commercial where the guy puts on the skinned human face just creeps me out. Anyone still watch this show? And did Karl die?

Nope. They lost me after the season with the Governer. Series is too drawn out now. No back story what so ever. Seems to be the same plot in that they think they make it somewhere safe and they find some new bad guy and fight him then move on. Rinse and repeat. For like 5 seasons.

Nope. They lost me after the season with the Governer. Series is too drawn out now. No back story what so ever. Seems to be the same plot in that they think they make it somewhere safe and they find some new bad guy and fight him then move on. Rinse and repeat. For like 5 seasons.
Yeah I haven't watched it since Neegan and I didn't make it through that season.

that series,to me, went on life support when they spared Negan from death, and then when Rick left, just lost what little interest I had left.
Wait they spared Neegan and Rick left? No way I could watch that show now. I'd be lost.

Yeah I haven't watched it since Neegan and I didn't make it through that season.
I wanted more back story on what caused the outbreak and such but they only touched on it barely in the first season when they bombed Atlanta. Series is terrible now.

Back
Top Bottom