• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The story of a girl, a cat, abuse, and people helping

bensskateshop

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
118   0
Reaction score
allie 070613 001-1.jpg

See this little girl? Her name is Allie and boy is she a firecracker. She loves to ride with her daddy, help her mom with the chickens and goats, and play with her big brothers. He favorite brother will be leaving soon for boot camp! She is a lover of all animals even though she can't wait to go hunting with her daddy. In keeping with her love of animals she wants to be a vet when she grows up. This last week she has had to see more of veterinary medicine than I wish she had. You see, some meatbag intentionally broke her Grammy's cats front paws. The doctors at UGA say there is just no way that this could have just happened. This sweet little 5 year old's heart is broken. She has seen abuse on random animals (she raises funds for shelters) but to see it have happened on one she knows and loves has hit her little heart hard.

Please go visit the gofundme page that has been made to help Pallette. http://www.gofundme.com/HelpforPallette
You can also donate (if you are inclined) right to my mother's paypal and keep some of those fees from gofundme. Her paypal is jodansmom@bellsouth.net
If you can't donate, please just share. Help restore the faith in good people to my little superhero.

Back
Top Bottom