• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Sphere: You Should Go

User170512

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Occasionally Banned, but OK
49   0
Reaction score
Went to Vegas last weekend and saw the U2 show in the Sphere. The band was good as usual. The Sphere was unbelievable. Really hard to describe the awesomeness of that screen and what they could make you see/believe. Tried to video it...worthless. it's like VR without wearing goggles. And it sounded unbelievably good. Would go again, but don't want to sell my favorite AK to do it.
Screenshot_20231002_062719_Snapchat.jpg

I remember the WAR tour… it was a white flag. The one in the picture looks eerily familiar. Must be these old eyes or me just looking for another reason I wish Bono would disappear.
It was so bright it was blowing my camera up. It looked to be 8 jets of flame coning out of the tube. Another attempt.
Screenshot_20231002_062707_Snapchat.jpg

It was so bright it was blowing my camera up. It looked to be 8 jets of flame coning out of the tube. Another attempt.
View attachment 6329521
I watched a video just now of “where the streets have no name”. Watching it ‘live’ ish, makes a difference…

But I still think bono did it intentionally. I only feel that way because I honestly want him to vanish. I also think Edge was 100% against it. 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom