• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The SKS

If you could go back to 1999 there's a thousand other things you could buy that would increase in value more than the SKS. Gold would be a much simpler investment. Easier to store and sell later. Real estate would be what would make you rich today. If you went back in time just to buy a crate or SKS's you'd still be a poor today.

There's nothing unique or special about the SKS's increase in value. It's not even close to being the best investment in imported firearms from the late 90's and early 2000's.

I don't know what it is about the SKS that makes people think inflation and supply and demand shouldn't apply to it because it's an SKS.

IF…it hits its target. SKS is on par with the mini 14 in accuracy, ergonomics, and functionality. That’s all smart folk talk for pieces of crap.
I have owned many SKS and Ruger Mini 14s and 30s. SKS are more accurate
I was shocked and surprised how damn good they group at 100 yards. It shoots much better than both Mini's.
I got the newer verson of the Mini 30 and mini 14s. I now dont own any and have a Russian SKS that I had to swap 100 rounds of Brass 7.62x39 for a knife bayonet.

If you could go back to 1999 there's a thousand other things you could buy that would increase in value more than the SKS. Gold would be a much simpler investment. Easier to store and sell later. Real estate would be what would make you rich today. If you went back in time just to buy a crate or SKS's you'd still be a poor today.

There's nothing unique or special about the SKS's increase in value. It's not even close to being the best investment in imported firearms from the late 90's and early 2000's.

I don't know what it is about the SKS that makes people think inflation and supply and demand shouldn't apply to it because it's an SKS.
Yeah, but being familiar with myself circa 1990s, convincing myself then that buying a pallet of SKS rifles was a good idea is a lot more realistic than convincing myself then to do something responsible.

Take me back to 2013 with bitcoin lol
I started to buy $100 worth when it was 13 cents per unit.

I didn't.

Be about $33.8 million today.
homer-simpson-les-simpson.gif

The SKS is up a lot over inflation - you won't find them for $211 anywhere.
1703287699335.png

This is more accurate - the Chinese models are more in line with 450-500 today.
1703287784120.png

That’s cause people is ignorant and bias, we all know that making a rifle all milled with chrome lined barrel like the sks this days will be over 1k all day . It may be made by commies but is a damn good durable and reliable rifle that requires little to no maintenance, has no bs polymer stock or trigger guard like the garbage you see this days.

Will forever and always will be $69, crate special, pieces of ****

That’s cause people is ignorant and bias, we all know that making a rifle all milled with chrome lined barrel like the sks this days will be over 1k all day . It may be made by commies but is a damn good durable and reliable rifle that requires little to no maintenance, has no bs polymer stock or trigger guard like the garbage you see this days.

Refer to the first post of this awesome, epic, the SKS is a trash stick, thread I have blessed y’all with.

Back
Top Bottom