• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The S&W revolver is the best ever made (the history and of the make)

Biden certainly wants to take those away from you.
But you can beat the rush and sell em all to me so you don’t have to suffer the horror of a SWAT team busting in your house at 6 AM.
And I’m that helluva guy who wants to save you that humiliation.

Therefore, I’ll take those soon to be outlawed things off your hands for two-fiddy.

Just PM me and we’ll set it up. 😊
Assault revolvers with high capacity cylinders. Did you know that six shooters used to be issued to officers, cavalrymen, and other troops. There's no place for these weapons of war in the hands of the public or on our city streets. The only purpose of these weapons is to kill multiple people as fast as possible.

.... pre 27 3-1/2" is awesome...
Thanks,
I owned a few nice S&W revolvers before I joined here 11 Years ago. I know my way around here,
My other stuff:
S133a.JPG

S187.JPG

S200.jpg

I will agree that S&W (older/ish smith) are fantastic in every way..! However If you have ever had the pleasure of owning and ore shooting West German made Korth revolvers, not the new space age night hawk branded ones… While I will not insult S&W but if you know, you most certainly know what I’m implying… The pinnacle of wheel gun master pieces!:bolt:

red flag anyone ?
"...................... but Honey, the neighbor is crazy, he's a gun nut. I just don't feel safe, I'm gonna call 911 and report this guy....................."

BTW, very nice revolvers. Agree with your assessment 100%.

I will agree that S&W (older/ish smith) are fantastic in every way..! However If you have ever had the pleasure of owning and ore shooting West German made Korth revolvers, not the new space age night hawk branded ones… While I will not insult S&W but if you know, you most certainly know what I’m implying… The pinnacle of wheel gun master pieces!:bolt:
I hope Germany has learned how not to lose a war. This Korth will work?

I hope Germany has learned how not to lose a war. This Korth will work?
Hate being the bearer of bad news, but the U.S. can’t win worth a **** since WWII
1) Korea (explain Kim Jung Un)
2) Vietnam
3) Iraq #1 (Saddam stayed in power)
4) Iraq #2 (Left in the middle of the night, ISIS owned 2/3rds in months)
5) Afghanistan (left Billions in supplies for the Taliban as we ran away)

Back
Top Bottom