• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Perfect 13.7" Fighting Carbine

Hmmm...maybe I should just send you my factory Christensen Arms and let you do your magic to it. That's exactly what I was thinking about doing with it...but my skills are zero in building AR's.
I really like the "both and" concept versus "either or". I have a purpose built .300WM bolt gun that I tried to do the same thing with...lightweight but long range too. Proof barrel, Defiance action, LW CF stock, etc. I'm very happy with it!
You would be much better off having someone like cmshoot cmshoot "build" your AR. I took mostly complete parts and assembled this gun.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Do you foresee any issue with the sling loop wearing down from barrel heat?
This post was resurrected from August of last year and the gun went through several rough comps/courses and the sling loop is still good to go. I've made some changes since last August to the setup so I'll post this up at some point when they are finished. For the most part the overall theme and setup remains the same with just a couple minor tweaks here and there.

This post was resurrected from August of last year and the gun went through several rough comps/courses and the sling loop is still good to go. I've made some changes since last August to the setup so I'll post this up at some point when they are finished. For the most part the overall theme and setup remains the same with just a couple minor tweaks here and there.

Sweet. Will look into getting something similar the. Was just curious to know how it would hold up. Looking forward to the photos/updates

Sweet. Will look into getting something similar the. Was just curious to know how it would hold up. Looking forward to the photos/updates

That sling loop is from Blue Force Gear and I'm fairly certain is it rubber coated wire. It is STOUT...it's rubber coated to keep it from marring the finish and to keep it quiet. Ive got one on a AK that has been shot....A LOT and it is rock solid. +1 for Blue Force Gear.

That sling loop is from Blue Force Gear and I'm fairly certain is it rubber coated wire. It is STOUT...it's rubber coated to keep it from marring the finish and to keep it quiet. Ive got one on a AK that has been shot....A LOT and it is rock solid. +1 for Blue Force Gear.
Do you have a link to it?

Back
Top Bottom