• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The outdoor trader and the internet in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.
The Internet brings out the crazy and stupid in people.

It lets us show-off the parts of our personality that we're supposed to keep hidden in a civilized society.

And I suppose, too, that some people are just trolling, and not letting
their inner a-whole
show itself.

I didn't want anything other than to tell the friends I have here I was leaving and would not be back. You jackwagons decided it was a good opportunity to pile on with your bull **** because you're a bunch of ****ing trolls.
You are not friends if you don't even have a phone number. You are not friends if you hang all of those "friendships" up because your narcissistic, snowflake, boomer psyche can't handle different opinions and views. Get over yourself. Everyone else already is.

Bye Felicia

However, if I choose to react strongly to the overwhelming retardation found here and at many social media sites (and let's face it-- we regular chatters use this as a social media site)...

I won't walk away.
Instead I will go on a hunger strike!
(Hey, it worked for Bobby Sands and got the Brits to leave Northern Ireland, right?)

No food until ODT cleans up its act and the sinners repent!

6A47AF72-027D-4FDE-8684-842C218D4B48.jpeg

Here's what my hunger strike will look like.

You are not friends if you don't even have a phone number. You are not friends if you hang all of those "friendships" up because your narcissistic, snowflake, boomer psyche can't handle different opinions and views. Get over yourself. Everyone else already is.

By Felicia
Felicia wrote that?

I didn't want anything other than to tell the friends I have here I was leaving and would not be back. You jackwagons decided it was a good opportunity to pile on with your bull **** because you're a bunch of ****ing trolls.
From the sound of it the goodbyes could have just been handled by PM.

We’re not dumb, dude. Everyone knows your game, what your doing, and why your doing it.

You are literally a laughingstock and it is all your own doing.

From the sound of it the goodbyes could have just been handled by PM.

We’re not dumb, dude. Everyone knows your game, what your doing, and why your doing it.

You are literally a laughingstock and it is all your own doing.
You don't know jack ****. You're just a cum guzzling whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom