The only gun thread

BFR 45-70 by magnum research.
049854CB-2E60-4785-ADB2-00B685C60CC9.jpeg

They also make it in a snob nose if you think you’ve got what it takes. I know I don’t.

I feel this way about it. It's like if you could have one woman. Would you want an fugly one the could hump fantastically or a sexy one that could hump great. I will take the one that looks beautiful and hump great. Looks do lot for the obvious reasons. The mind can do so much for the sensation. So I have to go with a 2011 in a big caliber. Double stack beauty that does a fantastic job as well. The best of both worlds. I leave you red necks with the 9 mm mannequin material without the benefit of beauty. Ugly SOB's! And the idiots that make them are to cheap and lazy to make a mold change and shake the world of handguns up a little. 🤣🤣

I feel this way about it. It's like if you could have one woman. Would you want an fugly one the could hump fantastically or a sexy one that could hump great. I will take the one that looks beautiful and hump great. Looks do lot for the obvious reasons. The mind can do so much for the sensation. So I have to go with a 2011 in a big caliber. Double stack beauty that does a fantastic job as well. The best of both worlds. I leave you red necks with the 9 mm mannequin material without the benefit of beauty. Ugly SOB's! And the idiots that make them are to cheap and lazy to make a mold change and shake the world of handguns up a little. 🤣🤣
aren't most 2011s 9mm?

Back
Top Bottom