The OG's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to figure out if this is an internet persona or if your personality is really this bad.
73424C69-AC1E-4A1A-A5B8-5F041830A6AA.gif

Finally caught up, I haven't seen JWC and biker this triggered since okuma let laufen back :lol:

Yeah FA, I think I stepped on his toes a bit. You think he needs a Snickers bar?! lol

More tired responses. Yawn, is that the best you can do? Hip replacements, fondling High Points? You have certainly slipped. I guess it is difficult for you since you can't use you favorite line, you remember the "swing from.....". Take a refresher course ccw, you are really out of date. Try and keep up, I know it is tough since you have been gone AGAIN for a while.

YDS.jpg
Yeah FA, I think I stepped on his toes a bit. You think he needs a Snickers bar?! lol

More tired responses. Yawn, is that the best you can do. Hip replacements, fondling High Points? You have certainly slipped. I guess it is difficult for you since you can't use you favorite line, you remember the "swing from.....". Take a refresher course ccw, you are really out of date. Try and keep up, I know it is tough since you have been gone AGAIN for a while.
Go away Jerry. Ball swinging is so 2010. Dealing with you is worse than taking a Rubik's cube to Trans Allegheny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom