The Left pushing electric vehicles

Tesla's ain't for poors worried about resale value or environmentalist or any of that other crap y'all come up with. There just bad ass high performance electric sedans. People buy them to have fun, if I had the money to blow I'd definitely get one.

Quit letting tweets from some douchebag politician ruin your day. Nobody cares if you buy a Tesla or not.

All of the above, with the exception of them being the future, I believe that's debatable unless we have some new technologies developed.

Just an encouragement for us all to look at the landscape of "green" energy. Solar (especially solar panel etching), lithium, spherical graphite, etc. all have horrible environmental impact. They have also all been the source of growth for the Chinese economy as well as the destruction of their own country's resources (potable drinking water now reported to be less then 9% of available resources due to unregulated hydroflouric acid runoff and other toxic impacts... and the reason why they are now claiming ownership of water resources of Everest and surrounding border mountain ranges.) These natural resource mines have also allowed China to take ownership of port rights in most African nations, numerous other countries, both poles, build an increasingly massive navy, and fleets of "fishing vessels" and ice cutters that are creating strategic commerce and travel routes that easily outpace the access to ocean travel of all other nations. We claim this green energy is the responsible environmental choice so we shut down our ability to be energy independent AND we sacrifice access to global commerce and shipping while China builds the equivalent of the British Navy every four years... "Green Energy" is just the term China is using to make a few rich while they position themselves for some pretty obvious nefarious activities. Just my .02 before "going green" or buying made in China.

I have never been around a electric vehicle I do own a electric golf cart which is real quite compared to gas utvs are these electric ones gonna run over a lot more people they seem to be someone ran over weekly with gas motors.

Me too. But damned if they don't run everybody out of town.
Yep, them and kmart put a lot of mom & pop stores outta business around here, now everything in creation seems to be in Newnan now and more coming all the time. I want to sell the house and move somewhere it’s quiet again or just hit the road for a while and see places and things we’ve never seen up close before but my wife won’t budge while here Mom is still living. She’s got five sisters, two of which are nurses and one’s a CNA but even with my wife having heart issues and MS she still thinks nobody else can take as good of care of mom like she can. She’s got mom convinced of it too. I want to get out and see the country before I get too old to do it, and time is moving waaaay faster than I am. lol! Sigh.....lol

I have never been around a electric vehicle I do own a electric golf cart which is real quite compared to gas utvs are these electric ones gonna run over a lot more people they seem to be someone ran over weekly with gas motors.
My neighbors across the street have two, one is definitely a Tesla but I’m not sure if the other one is or not, I’ve only seen it pull in the driveway at night. But it’s weird watching them backing it into the garage at night when it’s quiet because the only noise it makes its the tires moving on the concrete when it’s turning.

Ya know, I'm probably just being paranoid and all but Tesla's track charge locations. I want to go where I want to go and I get real leary of putting too much personal information in the hands of modern tech since that almost all the time translates into da gubmint as well. Unless I tell ya, ya ain't got a need or a right to know.

Back
Top Bottom