• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

the last of us...

I've always been very against adding video games to my life. Aside from my feelings about it, I really just have zero time for such things. However, an apocalyptic/dystopian/survival genre is intriguing. I'll probably be 60 or 70 before I get around to it though.

I've always been very against adding video games to my life. Aside from my feelings about it, I really just have zero time for such things. However, an apocalyptic/dystopian/survival genre is intriguing. I'll probably be 60 or 70 before I get around to it though.
My son encouraged me to buy a Nintendo Switch and start playing Zelda: Breath Of The Wild on my 60th birthday. Never played video games. I was hooked. Now I'm working my way through Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls. Having a blast. I'll have to check out The Last Of Us.

yep
it covers the fungus outbreak of the early 2000's. remember when the world ended? they fixed it and zapped us all with those men in black light thingies..
its a show based on a video game. the game was hugely popular.
I just saw the burned out and ruined pictures of Washington DC and figured it must be current events.

Last video game I played was "Pong".

My son encouraged me to buy a Nintendo Switch and start playing Zelda: Breath Of The Wild on my 60th birthday. Never played video games. I was hooked. Now I'm working my way through Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls. Having a blast. I'll have to check out The Last Of Us.
Skyrim- THE mack daddy of games.... Good for 120 hours or so......

Try God of War next.

Back
Top Bottom