• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Iron Claw

MRH

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
God, family, guitars, and guns.
208   0
Reaction score
This movie was just released around Christmas. It is the story of the Von Erich family, professional wrestlers, and all the triumph and tragedy that make their story very intriguing.

I have not seen it yet and though I very rarely go to the movies, I really want to see this one. I remember watching them way back in the day and the nostalgia is thick.

Has anyone seen it and how is it? Is it worth seeing on the big silver screen?

Vice channel has been having a "Dark Side" of different things nightly, and one of the shows was about this family. It even had the last Von Erich brother survivor on and was pretty detailed with the family interviews. I doubt this movie has anything new and probably more bull to make the movie watchable, so I'm a no on this one.

This movie was just released around Christmas. It is the story of the Von Erich family, professional wrestlers, and all the triumph and tragedy that make their story very intriguing.

I have not seen it yet and though I very rarely go to the movies, I really want to see this one. I remember watching them way back in the day and the nostalgia is thick.

Has anyone seen it and how is it? Is it worth seeing on the big silver screen?

Iron Claw was my favorite move when I was around 12…used to apply it to my little sister and cousins…I will probably watch it on Netflix

Reactions: MRH
The VON ERICHS WERE TO TEXAS WHAT STEVE AUSTIN WAS TO THE WORLD.. cept their dad was hard ass and seemed as nothing pleased him as far as the family went.. fame and his way of treating them made them all turn drugs to cope.. every body that worked with the boys said they were just the greatest guys to be with except they all had their demons

The VON ERICHS WERE TO TEXAS WHAT STEVE AUSTIN WAS TO THE WORLD.. cept their dad was hard ass and seemed as nothing pleased him as far as the family went.. fame and his way of treating them made them all turn drugs to cope.. every body that worked with the boys said they were just the greatest guys to be with except they all had their demons
Back when wrestling was regional. It was also much better, IMO.
The Von Erichs were definitely huge stars around TX.

Back
Top Bottom