• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Gun Prices...

172459835_3790754654372032_2196661237906925785_n.jpg
i did that

For the most part the guns that are in stock up here in the gun shops are fairly reasonable. I don't see any that are really out of line. Ammo on the other hand that's a completely different story.

For the most part the guns that are in stock up here in the gun shops are fairly reasonable. I don't see any that are really out of line. Ammo on the other hand that's a completely different story.
Yea ammo is absurd. Haven’t went to the range in months because it would cost a good $200 with ammo prices right now.

I'm pretty good holding what I got.

When I see S&W Model 10/15 asking $1000 and described as "rare" I know the parade has passed me by. Ain't nothing I gots to have, so I'm comfortable cleaning out the shop.

I suppose someone somewhere is paying those prices, and good for them, and good for the seller.

I look at the gun ads to see if anything is new or different, but mostly I don't even check the prices.

Wonder that the inflation has done for the page count for the site?

I was also going to say it’s probably better to post a want to buy add and wait for one of the good guys to PM you. If not go to LGS.
Yea just looking to have something to keep in the center console. I’ve had a few gun offers for my microtech but they were either not close to the same value and I would be losing big time, or we were too far apart on the cash they wanted me to add to it.

I'm pretty good holding what I got.

When I see S&W Model 10/15 asking $1000 and described as "rare" I know the parade has passed me by. Ain't nothing I gots to have, so I'm comfortable cleaning out the shop.

I suppose someone somewhere is paying those prices, and good for them, and good for the seller.

I look at the gun ads to see if anything is new or different, but mostly I don't even check the prices.

Wonder that the inflation has done for the page count for the site?

Good deal on a 64-5 on here

Back
Top Bottom