• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Grey

willr1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
Just saw it at the new DDS mega freakin surround sound and 100yrd theater screen (its big) and let me say.............."Wait till DVD".

I like Liam Neeson alot, he is a badass actor and his roles are always good. This is one of them, but if you like 2hrs of suspense, then the last 4min of a rising climax to see the final battle, then to say "WTF", go see it. It was a good movie, but I want an ending, thats all I will say.

lol, no I didnt spoil it, it was good, but just not a "Hell Yea, take that wolves" type of ending, more of a "WTF, really you going to end it like that ?" still, dudes getting eating by wolves is worth the admission

As yours & many of the other members' wives & kids will testify to, it is hard to watch movies with us because we usually can't help but comment on the things the actors are doing wrong tactically....
For example(SPOILER ALERT) in this movie, you've been attacked multiple times in the dark and not only do you NOT sit with your back to the fire to preserve your night vision to watch out for an attack, on top of that you DON'T use any of all those sharp metal plane parts to improvise some metal tipped spears?
Really?

Last edited:
As yours & many of the other members' wives & kids will testify to, it is hard to watch movies with us because we usually can't help but comment on the things the actors are doing wrong tactically....
For example(SPOILER ALERT) in this movie, you've been attacked multiple times in the dark and not only do you NOT sit with your back to the fire to preserve your night vision to watch out for an attack, on top of that you DON'T use any of all those sharp metal plane parts to improvise some metal tipped spears?
Really?

hahaha, man you and I are so much alike. I was thinking that the same way and he only checked for one gun, he brought a shotgun and a bolt action on the plane. Burn the tires and you have thick black smoke and a fire that last for hours, plane fusalodge to live in and you could make a "philanx" to one opening to protect yourself. Not to mention dose the dead with coolent and poison the wolves when they eat the dead. But, it was a movie lol

I was once forced into watching the Blair Witch Project....and they kept. On. Coming. Back. To. The same. Stream. Over. And. Over. And. Over.

Finally, on the fourth time I just screamed at the TV, "water leads to people! People take you home! Let the damned witch have them!" I threw the remote across the room and left.

Two things we learned from this: 1. I have anger management issues and 2. My turdwaffle friend is never picking movies again.

Back
Top Bottom