• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The gold mine is going to pay out! Picture heavy

Even better I gave them corn, they ate 40 pounds in 5 days! I'm going to move the feeders away from where we are hunting this weekend to a different part of the property so that we can remain legal during deer season keeping the 200 yards and out of sight law. The way the property is the only way for these nice bucks to be able to get to the corn will be going through me or my friend that is hunting with me. Should be an awesome season!

Are you getting any fawns on camera?
More bucks than does it appears. All are young bucks but good bucks. Most of them appear to be 2.5 years. I would take the bucks with the smaller racks and not shoot any does. Just my 2 cents. A couple of those bucks will be whoppers in a year or two, and I believe the doe populations are better off at the very least 2/1 vs. the bucks....Oh and I'll bet there is one buck in there you haven't seen yet that will run these guys off before too long. Looks like a great spot to bow hunt. Good luck gettin' some meat.

Wow man!....looks like you hit the jackpot.

Yep hope they stay around come time to hunt.

I had a couple almost identical 8 pointers with very large spreads on my property last season but disappeared a couple days before archery started never to be seen again.

Back
Top Bottom