• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!
I saw “not 9mm” “not 45” and “retarded” in this post so I’m going to assume it’s an argument for 40
lmao. I know right. Well, I have a .40 226 that I've never cleaned, has about 2k rnds plus through it, never jammed despite all the various ammo, and is an absolute workhorse. That being said, I think the .40 was made for women. Also, I don't believe in fire superiority if you lack ammo capacity.

19 what? 9mm lol.

1676521805239.png

9mm is king. The market has undoubtedly made that as clear as it possibly can. Disagree with the market = communist.

Which means 45aarp = communist.

But at least all the 40small and weak fans have finally STFU.

More boomer memes

View attachment 5358806
The market include all of the world, most of which militaries carry the 9mm in a hand gun. That tilts the market hugely in that direction.
Ya do know that the military would much rather wound to stop a threat rather than kill?

The market include all of the world, most of which militaries carry the 9mm in a hand gun. That tilts the market hugely in that direction.
Ya do know that the military would much rather wound to stop a threat rather than kill?
Ah yes, the boomer myth that military rounds are made to injure and not kill, a much welcome myth in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom