• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The best range bag made is on sale at Midway

I used one loaded with more ammo than I could carry sometimes for matches. Works great. It's been living in my truck as an organizer for tools and **** for the better part of a decade now, too.

Add any of the free shipping items for $49.99 or more and shipping drops to $3.

worked liked a champ, threw some of those 50 dollar free shipping oakleys in and it dropped shipping down to 5 on the ar tactical bag, for some reason the charcoal is marked way down.

Wow, $32. That's pretty amazing. They must not sell any of that color at all...

EDIT: They just sold one... Too good to pass up.

I think you basically need to add a bunch of stuff from the Free Shipping section to get a lower shipping cost. I had a couple of things I was waiting to get anyway, so it ended up at $6.55 for UPS Ground.

If you add it to the cart it should say how much else you need from Free Shipping to reduce the rate.

mine is out for delivery today, dang midway....that was fast

now I hope ups doesnt leave it inside the electric fence where the dogs can get to it. I found a new leupold vx3 out in my yard one day that the dog got to, thanks to ups. I guess walking 30 extra feet to the covered front porch wasnt an option.

The 'tactical' version in post #13 is what you need for rifle mags.

Never been an issue for me since rifle mags go into the rifle bag(s) with the guns. I don't really even use the pistol mag section for it's intended use since I always keep a mag in each gun. I just have a few common ones 'just in case', plus stuff like speed loaders and moon clips. Most of that side compartment is taken up with cleaning supplies and odds and ends.

Back
Top Bottom