• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The best range bag made is on sale at Midway

spencer60

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
286   0
Reaction score
Midway has probably the best range bag ever made in their 'Competition' bags. The only problem is they are usually $60 or so, depending on demand.

Right now they are on sale for under $40.

These bags are great, I've been using them for the last 12 years or so and they are pretty bulletproof. I replaced my first one after 7 years and lots of miles, and only because one of the zippers finally let go.

They are big... about the same size as a carry-on bag. They hold a lot of stuff... Sometime too much. You can pack so much in them that they get tough to lug around (see the last picture in the ad for an indication on their size).

One note... if you want the bag with the pistol inserts, the pull out bag and brass bag, that's a different price. It's their "Competition System" kit.

Honestly, I wouldn't bother with those extra pieces. They aren't all that useful. The only one I use on a regular basis is one of the pistol pouches, and I could just use some of the others I have kicking around instead without any problems.

Holy cow, it's huge!

696736a5%20(2).jpg

Nice bag, but $14 shipping ?

Even with $14 shipping it comes to $53 and tax. So, still under $60 total. You're going to pay tax and shipping if purchased at regular price because I doubt Midway will ever put this special price under free shipping deal also.

This is a great bag even at $60 regular price. Only problem I have with it is I can put too much in it and it gets heavy! Very sturdy bag!

Back
Top Bottom