• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Avengers..Anyone Seen it?

Great movie! Took son number 1 & 2 with me and we went through 3-1/2 tubs of popcorn! We're going to eat our way to make up for those high movie ticket prices!

Just got back from the movie in 3d Imax, can't wait to see Thanos in this Novembers Thor sequel, likely he will steal the medallion from Oden's armory they panned over in Thor 1, which he used to kill 1/2 of all life in the universe in the magazines.

Last edited:
WAY funnier than I expected. Action was ALL fantastic. Acting was great. Nothing not to love. Heck, it was even better than the comic books. Of all the Marvel movies this one is the best! And all the marvel movies beat the DC ones hands down. Y'all who haven't seen it yet hurry up so we can talk about it! LOL!

Just got back from the movie in 3d Imax, can't wait to see Thanos in this Novembers Thor sequel, likely he will steal the medallion from Oden's armory they panned over in Thor 1, which he used to kill 1/2 of all life in the universe in the magazines.

I thought it was the infinity gauntlet he used? It was in odins trophy room as well

Back
Top Bottom