• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The almighty green tip 223/556

That is the one thug I can't understand about people comainin about flippers. From poles I have seen in here damn near everyone is a self described conservative. One of the main tenants of conservatism is believing in free market capitalism and lettin the invisible hand of the market handle prices via supply and demand. The only issue I had was that it was .22lr that was getting flipped as it is the caliber parents shoot with their kids. So it makes it expensive to take your kids out or a new shooter. Supply and demand should always dictate the price of things. The only other option is to let the government set prices which is a very very bad idea. There are people out there that are disabled or otherwise very limited on how they can increase their income and flipping items is almost the only way they can make some extra cash. I went to walmart one morning when I had to be up early anyway, and the guys I saw there were older guys with canes and/ or using the motorized shopping carts. I spoke to them and this was the only way to get extra cash beyond what little they got from social security. Believing in free market capitalis means you have to accept the good and bad of it all.
People can still.openly point out that the people who engage in panic selling are douchebags

Its a normative statement. No one is asking for price controls. I simply refuse to buy or sell from.anyone on here engaging in what i consider to be a short run scheme, and quite frankly i find it disgusting as a hobbyist. If you wanna flip, go for it, i in turn will flip the bird and thats that

Maybe the manufacturers will work overtime to get as much of this stuff into the system as possible before the deadline. Sort of like Chinese ak mags in 1994. At least that way they are out there when we need them no matter what they cost.
And when you truly need them cost won't mean squat compared to availability.
PS. They really got us on this one. If you send a letter of protest during the comment period or even contact your representative you are helping them draw a map with all the AR variants in private hands for the eventual confiscation.

Maybe the manufacturers will work overtime to get as much of this stuff into the system as possible before the deadline. Sort of like Chinese ak mags in 1994. At least that way they are out there when we need them no matter what they cost.
And when you truly need them cost won't mean squat compared to availability.
PS. They really got us on this one. If you send a letter of protest during the comment period or even contact your representative you are helping them draw a map with all the AR variants in private hands for the eventual confiscation.

Not true. I'd suspect many that comment don't own ARs.

I agree with you for the most part, but I remember 1986 when they banned machine guns. I didn't think that would stick. Ar 15 and M 16 were only 40.00 different in price + the tax stamp.

OP. Not real sure what this is all about. I read the rant, but still don't understand your point. Are you mad at flippers? Are prices too high for you? Feds coming for ammo?
Old guys need ammo too? The knee jerk reaction of some when they think something they didn't have or needed is suddenly a scarce item?

Not trying to be a D*ck here, but How does this affect you as a person? Can your Brothers not afford the ammo they want and that angers you? Are they on the Trader?
How much ammo have you given them already? Still not enough? What about reloads?

I'll take the bait. I offer 90 rounds of green tips to alleviate some of your stress. The only catch is... You must give all of it away to these Brothers of yours. I need pictures of the hand off and you must come to me to get the ammo. If you are not willing to take my offer, then all of your previous comments are just b*tch*ng and don't have any merit.

Back
Top Bottom