The 3 most important things to have in America's future crisis

foodsurvival

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
The first most important possession to have in America's future crisis is a relationship with GOD. A wise man once said, "There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole".

The second most important thing is food (water included). Ask yourself this simple question: How would people react if the supermarkets closed for one week, one month, or one year? There are numerous possible events that can make that scenario a reality.

The third most important thing is guns (ammo included). You may have to defend yourself or your family. The black belt you earned in Karate class may not help you against hot lead.

Just food for thought!!!
www.foodsurvivalstore.com

Amen!
Our SAVIOR has the well being of our souls taken care of, We will survive as well as we can, defend the best we can, and when the end comes, we'll head on to GLORY. It's a can't loose situation.
1coolhand

Again, I posted this on another thread, but having rode out Hurricane Hugo and many others, I know what it feels like when everything goes silent and people walking the streets. Be prepared and take care of family first. I remember when everybody bugged out from St. Marys to Waycross a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom