• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

That Darn "C"(cancer) word and My Turn

Praying for you friend. I survived Prostate cancer and the wife is cancer free now although minus a lung. Its amazing what faith and medicine can do.

I have the faith that all will go well. There wasn't even a hesitation on my part, I told the Doc can you just cut it off. Sound's gruesome and maybe blunt I guess, but hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do. The Dr. mentioned the possibility of it spreading Because of Surgery, that's the kicker. Then I started reading Crap Online about it Spreading and stuff, just freaking Mind Games. I'll just be glad to go get the Surgery and see what happens from there, either way I'll deal with the out come. One of the Main Point's I wanted to make with sharing this was, we as Men tend to try and overlook and "Tough things out". It's a bit embarrassing from a Personal perspective, but I have no reservations talking about it if would help convince someone else to go get Checked if you suspect anything wrong. Anybody that's had the Prostrate exam knows the same thing, you hate it but better to be safe than Sorry. And I APPRECIATE all the Prayers and Thoughts from Our ODT Family. Like I'm saying, the waiting SUCKS! Maybe I'll Change My Name to "Willie One Nut"! LoL

Good luck brother. Praying for you. It is my understanding that testicular cancer is one of the most treatable forms of cancer and most have great results post treatment. One of my closest friends had it years ago, it had spread to his stomach area and he had a large tumor there , after surgery and treatments he is healthy and cancer free for several years now. Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom