• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

That awkward moment when....

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
You look at your USPS tracking number and realize the guy your buying suppressor pistons from is located in DC, and I'm all like, you are either breaking some serious laws or you're FBI/CIA/etc...

You look at your USPS tracking number and realize the guy your buying suppressor pistons from is located in DC, and I'm all like, you are either breaking some serious laws or you're FBI/CIA/etc...

Wierd. Maybe he's LE? I wonder if LE or Feds could personally own prohibited items in DC.

He could live in VA and commute to DC where he mailed it from. :confused:

Wierd. Maybe he's LE? I wonder if LE or Feds could personally own prohibited items in DC.

Lives in MD works in DC, I just got his answer about it, he must have sent it from work. I've been buying his old pistons for awhile now, so it just shocked me.

For what? Did your osprey not come with a piston>
Just for the 45 ACP, I got a fixed barrel adapter from him last week so I can shoot it on my 9mm AR, and a 1/2x28 piston for my 9mm glocks. Now I need a threded 357sig barrel and a 40 barrel.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think a piston would get you in trouble. I just figured if he mailed it from there he must live there.

Just for the 45 ACP, I got a fixed barrel adapter from him last week so I can shoot it on my 9mm AR, and a 1/2x28 piston for my 9mm glocks. Now I need a threded 357sig barrel and a 40 barrel.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think a piston would get you in trouble. I just figured if he mailed it from there he must live there.

Does he have alot? I need to prepare for my mp5. I need some fixed adapters. What's his info if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom