Ria or shockwave or tacos

• Thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ria or shockwave or tacos

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I inherited my Shockwave from my stepfather. It was unfired when I got it. Probably a good thing he never fired it since he was about 73 when he bought it. When I finally got around to shooting it I loaded it full of high brass birdshot . I think I fired 3 and cycled the other two out. I ain't no sissy Mary and have owned and fired other pistol gripped 12 gauges over the years but I gotta say shooting that thing SUCKS ! I still dig it especially for the looks and the whole concept of what it is. But to actually use it is another story.
Is the RIA gun the pistol gripped semi auto mag fed deal? If so I kinda dig it from a looks stand point . But on the other hand mag few shotguns and actually the mags themselves are huge and unwieldy. So like you I have to vote for the Shockwave.
I had a 12g shockwave and traded it off. Then I shot someone’s 20g and was much more comfortable and manageable.

I had a 12g shockwave and traded it off. Then I shot someone’s 20g and was much more comfortable and manageable.
Yeah see I showed my stepfather the Shockwave at Howard's Pawn in Macon while he was buying an Anderson complete lower. The next month rolled around and he rode all the way back to the ghetto in west Macon to get it. Now that was early 2019 so Shockwave prices ( as well as all gun prices) had bottomed out. So it was $329.00 plus tax. A year later they were over $500.00.
Anyway I told him to at least consider the 20 gauge but Noooo. I would love to try one in 20.

None of the above.... Buy once, cry once

20230217_151244.jpg

Of the choices, I would get the Mossberg because I have no interest in a detachable magazine fed shotgun. I'd prefer something with a stock on it, but that's not an option here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom