• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank god for road construction on 285/400

I had to do that at work one day.. was nothing but a fart till it wasn’t a fart
1710608653956.png

Before I retired from my full time job, one of my coworkers came in my office and sat down to talk. Keep in mind he's a full 10 years younger than me and has kids younger than my grandkids.
Anyway he's chatting away and suddenly has a violent sneeze! I look up to say God bless you and his eyes were as big as saucers. I asked him if he was ok and without hesitation he says, "I sharted."

I laughed so hard people from other offices came to see what was going on which of course I told them. I then got a picture of him and photoshopped I sharted in a caption balloon. Kept that picture on the office wall for years.

Before I retired from my full time job, one of my coworkers came in my office and sat down to talk. Keep in mind he's a full 10 years younger than me and has kids younger than my grandkids.
Anyway he's chatting away and suddenly has a violent sneeze! I look up to say God bless you and his eyes were as big as saucers. I asked him if he was ok and without hesitation he says, "I sharted."

I laughed so hard people from other offices came to see what was going on which of course I told them. I then got a picture of him and photoshopped I sharted in a caption balloon. Kept that picture on the office wall for years.
You’re evil, in case you didn’t know already.. rofl

Back
Top Bottom