• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Texas Gun Trader Ain't the ODT...

kuduman

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
No rating system for buyers and sellers, and I got burned by a no-show on my first attempted deal. Clown wouldn't come to my part of town, as clearly specified in the ad. I eventually agreed to meet him half-way, so a gallon of gas later-- he quits answering. I'm pretty sure he had no intention of coming.

I never had that happen in Georgia.

Plus there's little for sale, and little awareness of it, even among gun store patrons. And you can't see where buyers or sellers claim to reside-- Texas is large, so you waste time with that. Probably worst of all, you can't bookmark searches that you expect to run again. Overall, a big mess.

Enjoy the ODT.

Yep, Texas is pretty big.

z5.jpg

No rating system for buyers and sellers, and I got burned by a no-show on my first attempted deal. Clown wouldn't come to my part of town, as clearly specified in the ad. I eventually agreed to meet him half-way, so a gallon of gas later-- he quits answering. I'm pretty sure he had no intention of coming.

I never had that happen in Georgia.

Plus there's little for sale, and little awareness of it, even among gun store patrons. And you can't see where buyers or sellers claim to reside-- Texas is large, so you waste time with that. Probably worst of all, you can't bookmark searches that you expect to run again. Overall, a big mess.

Enjoy the ODT.
You know you can publicly call him out since hes not a member on here. Go ahead, wipe your ass with his name. It will feel good

Went to visit wife’s family south of Houston. After a few days she said we were goin to see her aunt near Waco. Said ok let’s go. Yea it’s a half a days drive.

That's not even very far, seriously. Five hours maybe.

But yeah... if you don't know where someone is, a meet could involve an overnight stay-- or two. But at least it has a reliable power grid. : )

Back
Top Bottom