• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Terra Nova

well they are only spending on average $4 million per episode.

lol

well when you are a glee fan... other shows are tough to compare! j/k!

I can certainly see that they spent a great deal of money on filming, but the special effects and vehicles just don't live up to the scenery.

I've never even watched an episode of Glee. I think I'd rather slide down a rusty giant sized cheese grader that someone used to dice up peppers on.

I've never even watched an episode of Glee. I think I'd rather slide down a rusty giant sized cheese grader that someone used to dice up peppers on.

lol...c'mon you should come to the next meet and greet and participate in the ODT's musical version of Star Wars

I didn't think much of it. Very cheesy.I certainly don't expect it to last. Who knows though I didn't think much of power rangers either when the kids were watching it, but lots of 9 year old boys loved it.

Last edited:
I didn't think much of it. Very cheesy.I certainly don't expect it to last. Who knows though I didn't think much of power rangers either when the kids were watching it, but lots of 9 year old boys loved it.

I liked the Terra Nova Theme. As far as power rangers go I hated it. My kid wanted power ranger everything! Begged his mom for a green power ranger outfit..........It resulted in me getting power ranger kicked in the nuts!

Back
Top Bottom