Tenn. Woman seems to like them young. Good grief 😕😕

What has happened to the morals in or country. Our children boys and girls shouldn’t be subjected to freaks like this woman what if it was your son or daughter.

1659638952571.png

They may be quaint but I was raised with a set of principles that were based on morals and I still try to live by them
It was sarcasm and I still believe most were raised better than current society would suggest. As big a morality collapse as this generation has seen, hard to fathom what the next generation will applaud. And remember as you read some posts on these boards, this is a largely supposedly "conservative" group.

It was sarcasm and I still believe most were raised better than current society would suggest. As big a morality collapse as this generation has seen, hard to fathom what the next generation will applaud. And remember as you read some posts on these boards, this is a largely supposedly "conservative" group.
I understand it was sarcasm I have no doubt you have similar morals as myself. I joined this group because I wanted to meet guys that enjoy firearms and have similar beliefs. I think as people that have a conservative view we need to take a stand and let our beliefs be known. Didn’t mean to get on the soap box thanks

I understand it was sarcasm I have no doubt you have similar morals as myself. I joined this group because I wanted to meet guys that enjoy firearms and have similar beliefs. I think as people that have a conservative view we need to take a stand and let our beliefs be known. Didn’t mean to get on the soap box thanks
It appears today you either stand on a soap box or in the gutter. Heck of a state of affairs....

It really is. the question is can it be changed and how do we do it I have 9 grandchildren and I am trying to instill good values in them every chance I get but how do we reach the rest of the world I pray every day for this country and ask all of y’all to do the same. I’m going to get off of my soapbox now. God bless the USA

Back
Top Bottom