• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TEMPTATION…. Sure it is!

popcorn.gif

Dude…. I know, it is not Wednesday, BUT …WOW… Pricing of firearm in this Community is speeding way ahead of O’Briben inflation…. And every one of them posts is a temptation enticing me to make a comment and get in trouble with the ODT Police and getting into jail.:mod::mod::mod::mod::mod:

Away from me temptations….. :becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:
And so, help me God!!! Amen!
View attachment 3899604

Resist the temptation and instead just post positive things on the ads that have decent prices. That way you don't get any points, and you only have to post once or twice every couple of days.

I think I am gonna follow my dear Brother John5757 John5757 and start ignoring all these outsiders price gaugers; it will be a huge ignore list… :becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:
Yep, it’s a must. I can not stand people who are listing items for more than I can buy new at GaGunStore, DGP, and even Academy. I understand some hard to find items but for me I’ll just wait on those.

Resist the temptation and instead just post positive things on the ads that have decent prices. That way you don't get any points, and you only have to post once or twice every couple of days.
When I see somethings that is beyond ludicrous, I find a current deal, and post in steals and deals. No comment, just the link to a great deal. Hopefully either the OP will see it and change his pricing, or someone looking for that particular item will see the available price and make their decision accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom