Taurus TX 22 recommendation

brownbmo

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
199   0
Reaction score
I just thought I’d throw out a review of the Taurus TX-22 for any out there looking for a 22 in this category.

I have owned about every polymer .22 pistol they make at some time; except for the Glock 44.
I bought my TX-22 new because if you could find a used one for sale they weren’t any cheaper. I have the 2-16 round mag version with safety and I paid $266 with tax at the Georgia Gun Store.
It is an amazing little plinker and after about 500 rounds through it I have had only a few failures and those were due to cheap ammo that didn’t fire. I’ve put 5-6 types of bulk ammo in it and it eats everything. 16 rounds is really nice, nice light crisp trigger, adjustable rear sights, easy breakdown and threaded barrel.
I was excited about the Glock 44, but I haven’t seen any good reviews on it for $100 more and less features.
I hope all are safe at home at this time and if you want a fun reliable .22 this is the one; don’t let the Taurus name influence you.

Great little pistols for sure! Two of the guys working on my shift have them and cans for them. They work flawlessly! As quick as they are available again I’m going to buy one after shooting theirs!

Back
Top Bottom