• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Taurus PT111 G2 + Heritage Rough Rider .22 Revolver

Academy Sports has the G2 for $299.99, with the .22 revolver included "free". That's = $200 for the G2, and $100 for the revolver.
You can find those individually on sale for the same prices, $199 for G2 (really nice little pistol) and $99 for the Revolver...sounds like they are trying to unload some of those revolvers lol.

I have 2 of the 9mm G2 PT 111's I bought for $199 ea. I use one as a truck gun, and the other as a house gun. Both are of excellent quality, will eat anything they're fed, with exceptional reliability and accuracy. PSA has them for $199.99 right now. I posted this because it's a good package deal for both. If you're a Taurus hater, so be it. If you're a Glock whore, so be it. If you think it's an "average" deal, or "so-so" deal, so be it. I posted this for people who might be interested, so they would know. What I fail to understand is why people feel the need to deride a post like this, complain "it's just a Taurus" or "it's not that good of a deal". If you feel that way, fine. No problem. But why in the hell do you think the rest of us are interested in your f****** negative opinions?

If you want one of those silly 22lr revolvers.

I like mine, and many others report that Taurus got the PT111 Millenium G2 right. I own one to keep in my truck and it's the perfect size to fit into the hidden compartment in the bag I keep in my truck. It has always fired, and if it gets stolen it cost me only $185 and well............ it's a Taurus.[/QUOTE

Well said.
Taurus has a few guns that are worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom