Taurus G2C

I don't buy for her. She buys for her using my bank account. She says it is fair that way.

I give options and opinions. She use to come on forums and such to find out for herself, but she got tired of being told she was wrong and quit coming out. This is a problem, too many women are excluded. Shoot, my daughters will out shoot many and would be even better if they didn't hate being ogled or told what they are doing wrong and offered to "correct" her form.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If they are wrong, they are wrong. Plain and simple. In contrast to what you have stated, I have witnessed nothing but the complete opposite. The gun community welcomes and lays out the red carpet for women and children. From a gun store, to an indoor range and even in large competitions.

My gf and I both carry a G2C. Several hundred rounds through both with only one issue out of mine, which was fixed by upgrading to stainless steel guide rod and spring assembly. Went ahead and replaced the plastic striker guide with a stainless steel one also.

I'd rather have a Sig P365 as it is slightly smaller, same capacity with extended mag, and shoots better in my opinion, but that wasnt in the budget at the time. That being said, I do like the G2C and I trust it to get the job done if necessary.

I don't buy for her. She buys for her using my bank account. She says it is fair that way.

I give options and opinions. She use to come on forums and such to find out for herself, but she got tired of being told she was wrong and quit coming out. This is a problem, too many women are excluded. Shoot, my daughters will out shoot many and would be even better if they didn't hate being ogled or told what they are doing wrong and offered to "correct" her form.

Your correct...I've seen it here many times..but of course we will both be told we're wrong

Well, yesterday I was fired up since my wife was treated at a range in the last month and then yesterday morning a sales person explained to her that buying 9mm 147grain was probably not what her husband had asked her to get. She was very upset about it. I apologized for the guy, got his name and went to the store, he then apologized to me after I said my own words (might have to apologize to him, maybe).

While talking to our daughter she was talking about why she quit going to the range.

So, yeah, keep believing that women are treated so great. I have seen otherwise repeatedly. I also have introduced well over 100 women to shooting by being careful and trying to help them. I give advice and options if asked. And, I can give them why I gave that opinion based on them and not because "a real man has to have ___".

Yes, I am still sore about it.

Yes, women are different than men, viva la difference.

Yes, they take things guys do differently than we mean them to.

But, we have the strength to do great things as guys, and one of those should be to handle women and kids at a level that is appropriate for them.

"This is the measure of a man, that he may lay down his life in the defense of those that he loves." I forget now who said this, but I have worked and strived for these kind of statements for over 40 years, well, since I started to understand them. These sentiments are powerful, they are worth holding yourself up to, and they are a measuring rod by which people should hold each other up to.

Damn, now I do need to apologize to that clerk. Well, I guess I know where my lunch is at tomorrow.

Well, yesterday I was fired up since my wife was treated at a range in the last month and then yesterday morning a sales person explained to her that buying 9mm 147grain was probably not what her husband had asked her to get. She was very upset about it. I apologized for the guy, got his name and went to the store, he then apologized to me after I said my own words (might have to apologize to him, maybe).

While talking to our daughter she was talking about why she quit going to the range.

So, yeah, keep believing that women are treated so great. I have seen otherwise repeatedly. I also have introduced well over 100 women to shooting by being careful and trying to help them. I give advice and options if asked. And, I can give them why I gave that opinion based on them and not because "a real man has to have ___".

Yes, I am still sore about it.

Yes, women are different than men, viva la difference.

Yes, they take things guys do differently than we mean them to.

But, we have the strength to do great things as guys, and one of those should be to handle women and kids at a level that is appropriate for them.

"This is the measure of a man, that he may lay down his life in the defense of those that he loves." I forget now who said this, but I have worked and strived for these kind of statements for over 40 years, well, since I started to understand them. These sentiments are powerful, they are worth holding yourself up to, and they are a measuring rod by which people should hold each other up to.

Damn, now I do need to apologize to that clerk. Well, I guess I know where my lunch is at tomorrow.

Unfortunately jobs at the gun store/range don't pay very well and thus don't attract the most qualified candidates. I'm sure the folks that work there love guns, but it doesn't mean that they have any expertise in firearms or related items. Your wife should know that it's okay to verbally berate some idiot at the gun range when necessary.

Back
Top Bottom