• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Target companies and vendors are..... (a new rant)

I appreciate the offer but for paper targets we have used American Target Company since the late 1950's. Reliable, nice folks, easy to get special requests from, you speak to an actual American, English speaking person, even the production manager if you ask. I wouldn't care if their targets were $2 per sheet, I'd still buy from them.

I'm having trouble with "Make it Ring" steel targets AND "Action Target" from whom I ordered carboard "Classic" USPSA targets as one item in a huge order. Make it Ring sends multiple shipments and I had to create a damned spreadsheet to keep them sorted (about 20 targets ordered, AR500, etc.) only to discover a single tracking number that was never delivered. I thought I was short a couple of 2/3 scale IPSC silhouettes but only after analyzing the number of packages' tracking numbers was I able to sort out which package didn't arrive. Ridiculously bad customer service.

Action Target has sent me multiple FedEx tracking numbers and "invoices" for the replacement targets, but there are never any shipments and the tracking numbers are specious. I think they're lying and sandbagging and have no intention of fulfilling the order completely and hoping I'll just go away. Communications from them are stupid. I get answers to queries regarding the missing items and I'll receive a response such as, "Oh, we're sorry about that. We should probably resend the targets or issue a refund."

Well....NO SHYTE SHERLOCK! Which is it going to be? I have already received three fake "invoices" for the replacement targets. I think it's now time for chargebacks on the CC. All this has been going on since early March. I'll have to reorder my scumsuckers list and target companies have just nudged out time share salesmen for the lowest shyteheels on earth spot.

Been doing some research on who to order mini poppers from for our club, having a hard time finding anyone local (so I an pick-up) or mail order that doesn't have any shipping issues.

Back
Top Bottom