• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tapatalk App!

I was having the same problem you are having now. I completely erased the current app from my phone before reinstalling the older version. I'm not positive that the prior link was what I used but it was an older .apk file that was floating around out there. Have you checked the tapatalk help forums?
I've been looking at the user forums on Tapatalk to see of a solution had been found yet. I had no issues until last weeks update. I'll look for the older apk file when I have a chance. Thanks for the help.

Just as a follow up, if any of you guys are still having problems with tapatalk for android, send me a PM. I was able to email the .apk file for an older, working version to aikibiker65. It seems that this version worked well for him.

Thanks to user 71 for the old version of tapatalk that he emailed to me. It works great, just having to re-acquaint myself with the program. Hopefully they will get a fix soon. Thanks again user 71.....

I'm away from my laptop at the moment but I'll try to post the classic version's .apk file here eventually.

Trying to Text Seller for information, have had your site via Tapatalk I-Phone for months. When I hit send it tells me the person I am trying to reach can't be found and fill in both fields? Dazed and confused, left Text in Draft. Tapatalk should have automatically listed me as Ctwilly49?

Just as an FYI - the new ODT looks and works much better with a browser on a mobile device. Maybe it's time to abandon the buggy Tapatalk application?